Donate in kind
We need clothes, plates, tumblers, soaps, towels, etc. for our 350 hostel students
Teaching skills to students:
Our visually impaired students need a lot of help with their academics. They need
someone to read the lesson and the Q&A to them, explain the concept, call out the notes to be written down in Braille,
help them memorise the answers and also communicate it fluently.
Evening study time is 6 to 7.15 p.m. Weekends study times are 9.30 a.m. To 12.30 p.m.,
2-3 p.m. And 5-7 p.m.
We need sponsors to help us take the students from every class on educational tours
We request our Corporate well wishers to consider the following areas when planning CSR activities:
- Career counseling for our 10th and 12th students to help them understand the career choices
available, education and skills sets needed for such jobs, long-term growth prospects in that line
- Employability skills: Helping our students develop good general communication skills, confidence,
interview skills, teamwork, decision making, etc.
- Internship: Our students would benefit greatly from an exposure to the corporate world through a short
1-3 month internship program
- Jobs: Include persons with disability to participate in the interview process, where they have an opportunity to
showcase their skills, abilities and convince the management of their suitability.
If you are willing to scribe for the VI students during exams, please do register by giving the following details:
Name, address, contact number, language known (eng/tamil), available timing
What we need now
- Hostel students' maintenance: Breakfast : Rs.30 per head Lunch/Dinner: Rs. 50 per head for vegetarian and Rs.75 per head
- Educational expenditure:
- Higher studies sponsor: College fees for students who complete their higher secondary education
- Equipment for skill development:
- Study material:
- Play material:
- Office equipment:
- Major projects: